Embossed Name Cards and debossed name cards undergo a similar process that creates a different result. Both embossing and debossing involve an engraved metal plate and a counter. The plate is mounted on a letterpress machine and the paper stock is stamped between the plate and counter.
The pressure of stamping pushes the paper stock into the engraving plate, creating the embossed effect. Embossing produces a raised impression, whereas debossing creates a indented impression.
To achieve a solid rough feel touching, we use offset PMS colour printing on thick 330gsm Advocate Xtreme white stock.
Ideas for these product: Great for highlighting logos, names & more. Create a look and feel that’s different from the normal.
- Orientation: Portrait or Landscape
- Dimension Open: 88.9mm x 50.8mm/89mm x 54mm
- Print Method: Offset
- Imprint Colour: 1-3 PMS/CMYK Colour
- Imprint Method: Single/Double Sided
- Stock Options: 330gsm Advocate Xtreme White Rough Card
- Coating Options: NA
- Production Time: 7-10 Business Days (Included Delivery)
- Express: Available 5-6 Business Days
- Minimum Order: 600pcs (6 boxes)
- Free Delvery: Availble (Local)
- Remarks: Varies paper stock and coating are available. Please ask for quote in the contact us form.